Shaughnessy Village Calendar of Events
August 2 @ 18 h 30 min - 22 h 00 min
Reasons to become a member
Take part in the community activities throughout the year:
- Saint Patrick’s day events (March)
- Clean up day and BBQ (May)
- Beautification contest (July)
- Summer social (August)
- Harvest Party (includes Beautification awards presentation)
- Annual General Meeting
- Christmas Party (December)
Voice your suggestions for improvements to our neighbourhood:
- Public safety and security
- Parking and traffic
- Maintaining the residential nature of our community
- Preserving the culture and heritage of the Shaughnessy Village
- Sharing information and receiving advice about regulations, permits etc.
- Keeping our neighbourhood clean and controlling garbage
How to become a member
If you are a Shaughnessy Village resident over 18 years young, you can become a member by paying a $20 membership which covers everyone in your household address. Mail a $20 cheque payable to “Shaughnessy Village Association” to P.O. Box 982, Montreal, H3G 2M9, drop it off at 1812 Baile, or pay at one of our events. Membership is from January 1 to December 31.
I can assure you that this money will be invested directly in our community and none of it will be collected as a salary by the board members since the Shaughnessy Association is a non-profit organism.
The president of the Shaughnessy Village Association